My Visitors

blogspot visitor counter

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Deadly Wanna Be Stefan!! .Yeay

WOHOOO.... wasted my 3 days to watch VAMPIRE DIARIES..seriously, it was...

THIS GOOD!! 
(i'm speechless!.sorry.overreacted.hehe..)


It was damn good story...if I had ever said Full House is among my best dramas, now i feel like wanna shout from my room like this--- " Vampire Diaries is the best drama I've ever watched.!!!" (pls dun get influenced by me coz i didnt watch so much movies!!)

u shud go and download this movie if u havent see it, coz it's worth. Technically, YUP, the resemblance of this story to TWILIGHT which is one of da great movie (that's what people said.dun know coz havent watch twilight yet!) perhaps make u feel  like dun wanna watch. BUT, this drama full with suspens + secrets + love moments+ handsome actor + gorgeous actress (belive me, she's cute!). The more I watched, the more secrets revealed.but if u found it's boring, pls dun kill me!! it's my personal view ok!.And btw, this story is kinda new coz it's still Season 1 and it's NOW SHOWING drama.

my feelings??? yeah.i felt very anxious with so many secrets showed in da story.coz so many unexpected things came and affected their love. (between Elena Gilbert the cutie, and Stefan Salvatore the romantic guy)

YES!!. ANXIOUS!!


Here they are!!..the Casts..


from left:
Stefan Salvatore(Paul Wesley), Elena Gilbert (Nina Dobrev) , Damon Salvatore (Ian Somehalder)


And obviously, Stefan + Elena make a good couple and very sweet. And I'm pretty sure that the gurls will love both guys. The Romantic Stefan + The Naughty Damon. And the same madness with the boys who will love The Cutie Elena.( Me? Of course I am!!) The characteristics showed by them was nice. I love the story line because it never empty.

(Did I tell u that she is SUPER CUTE? Yeah!! Wait till u watched it urself laa...)


I really love to see them to be together, mad in love. I had this feeling, once, SAD, when they almost didnt get to be together (when Elena knew that Stefan is actually a Vampire). I said  "Tolong lah jgn pape..". BUT, I always have this kind of thinking " Hero xkan mati awal punye la.Konfem!"...hehe

(suddenly, I get this in my mind "I wanna be Stefan!!" Yeah, daydreaming)


And now, I have to wait for someone to upload the next latest episode. I cant wait to watch them and I will never be boring, UNLESS the ending is SUCK!!..(i hope not)

P/S : TRY TO WATCH THIS DRAMA.WORTH IT.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...