My Visitors

blogspot visitor counter

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Heart These


it happen to me most of the time n the worse part is,i dunno how to deal with these kind of people coz it's nt my way to turn them down.it's just me.my zodiac says that im such a helpful guy!






oh yes.it happen to me few days ago when i had a bit misunderstanding or can i call it as "quarrel" with my good fren.that's why i felt that time.



this happen when we got the scholar money super late. while waiting for the money, i tend to make a longer shop list!.at the end, i'll end up with "POKAIness".




 i think dis shud be normal.when we are the bottom of our life, surely we need someone to comfort us.it can be family or best fren. 





hoho...i hve this moment everyday in my life.when i woke up at 6.30 am, i'll continue to sleep with intention to wake up after 5-10 minutes.the moment i opened my eyes,it's 7.30 already.when in class,keep looking at time doesnt help me much!



i keep telling lies.sorry.






it's sweet rite?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...