My Visitors

blogspot visitor counter

Friday, July 6, 2012

I Ate 2 Subways & Crave For More!



non stop queue! but waited patiently & anxious. dunno why. i've eaten Subway before and i've learned the trick.i will not order the menu like chicken, crab etc. that is so thin, i dun even taste it! i've made my mind.TUNA & ROASTED CHICKEN.initially i want to order Parmesan Oregano but it was out stock.
~sigh~
Then it left me with no option but to choose Honey Oat.ohhh...btw, it is Buy 1,Free 1 Promo and I ate both! haha...coz there were 3 of us and the odd one was me. I dun mind to wrap my abs with more adipose cells (T_T). At UM, I ate both and toally love it. HOney Oat bread is actually better than Parmesan Oregano.Confirm! As usual Tuna Subway did not dissapoint me and Roasted Chicken was delicious as I expected. Look forward to order the same Subway!


Afiq is totally a camwhore.lol.The line is very long and it even reached the corridor outside. Subway was busy since lunch time!


Beginner in Temple Run! 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...