My Visitors

blogspot visitor counter

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Geli-Geli Sikit

What I love about GLEE is not about the plot, cast or even the liberalism that they showed, BUT OBVIOUSLY because of its MUSIC! So in love with all the top hits number that they covered! especially MASH-UP!!! owh....so nice.so, today just wanna share some of my favourites!


1) Halo (Beyonce) + Walking On Sunshine (Katrina & The Waves)



2) It's My Life (Bon Jovi) + Confession (Usher)




3) La Isla Bonita (Alizee)



4) Listen (Beyonce)



5) Beautiful (Christina Aguilera)



6) Mercy (Duffy)



7) Rumour Has It + Someone Like You (Adele)



8) Survivor (Destiny's Child) + I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)



9) Tik Tok (Ke$ha)



10) Valerie (Amy Winehouse)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...